NOVASEP proposes cost-effective and sustainable solutions to produce active ingredients and intermediates at the required purity.
We develop, market and operate innovative technologies from lab to industrial scale to produce synthetic molecules for the pharmaceutical, agrochemical, cosmetic, electronic and fine chemical industries.
Our offering includes:
- process development services
- custom synthesis and purification from kg to MT scale
- purification processes, equipment and consumables
- fine chemicals and generic active pharmaceutical ingredients
Key technologies and know-how include:
- Chiral synthesis and separation
- Hazardous chemistry: Azide, diazomethane, diborane, hydrazine, nitroalkane chemistries; ozonolysis; carbonylation; oxidation (O2, H2O2);carbon disulfides and mercaptans; cyclopropanation; cyanation; sodium metal handling
- HPAPI synthesis and purification (including cytotoxics)
- Low temperature chemistry
The company operates 12 R&D and manufacturing sites worldwide including six FDA-inspected manufacturing plants and one Safebridge® certified HPAPI plant. With approximately 1,200 employees and annual revenues of approx. EUR 300 million in 2011.