FLAMMA is a family owned & run CDMO with Headquarters near Milan, Italy. As a fully integrated CDMO, we can leverage our 100% self-owned, self-managed facilities, in Italy, China and the USA to deliver a stable, reliable supply chain.
We specialize in the cGMP manufacturing of:
- Advanced intermediates (NCEs and generics).
We use our expertise in high value chiral materials (specifically amino acid related materials) to provide solutions to customers who not only have need for chiral materials but also clients who have other requirements with a various type of chemistries.
In addition, we also manufacture specialty compounds and advanced intermediates for the nutraceutical and cosmetic industries, and we have a variety of niche generic products.
FLAMMA has four state of the art cGMP manufacturing facilities, each with its own R&D staff and labs.
1. Flamma Chignolo has 120 m3 capacity; FDA and AIFA inspected
2. Flamma Isso has 130 m3 capacity; AIFA inspected
3. Flamma Honkai (Dalian, China) has 200 m3 of capacity; Chinese FDA inspected
- Flamma Honkai provides the security of constant Italian management& oversight. It is like having an Italian facility in China.
4. Flamma USA is located in Malvern, PA outside of Philadelphia
- Flamma-delpia features a cGMP Pilot Plant (for small scale manufacturing), 6 standard cGMP kilo lab suites, 1 cGMP HPAPI kilo lab suite, 22 fume hoods, an analytical development lab as well as a QC lab, and additional space for future expansion for any necessary analytical, chemistry, and/or warehouse needs.
Flamma works on both early stage pre-clinical development of small molecules (multi-kilo) as well as large-scale commercial manufacturing (MT) bringing value to those in the pharmaceutical industry. With over 600 employees and a total capacity of 450 m3 and the flexibility to use three different manufacturing sites and four different R&D labs, see why Flamma is the “go to” contract manufacturer of the pharma industry. Experience the FLAMMA difference today!
Are you leery of working in China? Flamma Honkai provides the security of constant Italian management & oversight. It is like having an Italian facility in China. A fully integrated supply chain is possible with Flamma by using Italy & China together.
FLAMMA is one a select few that is fully integrated meaning we can leverage our 100% self-owned, self-managed facilities in China with Italy to deliver a stable, reliable supply chain. Flamma reliably supplies materials directly customers and/or they deliver materials (when required) to their cGMP facilities in Italy in order to deliver the customer’s compound on-time with the required specifications. Flamma offers cost-effective services to customers looking for a trusted partner within China who will deliver the quality that one expects. Full integration allows Flamma to move compounds quickly along their path taking into consideration all aspects along the course of the project.
FLAMMA- The Thinking CDMO™